Northern Ballet Joint Competition
Win a magical two night stay at the Best Loved Hotel of your choice and two tickets to Northern Ballet’s Cinderella!
Experience a magical weekend away this autumn with a luxury two-night stay, including breakfast for two in a twin or double standard room at the Best Loved Hotel of your choice in the United Kingdom and two tickets to see Northern Ballet’s Cinderella.
Live every moment of Cinderella’s story from heartbreak to joy in this sparkling adaptation of the classic rags-to-riches tale. With a live orchestra and incredible dancers, this is your chance to experience the ultimate feel-good fairy-tale.
They’ll be touring to Newcastle, Nottingham, Norwich and Leeds, Leicester, Milton Keynes and Salford; you can take your pick of nearby hotels to complete an unforgettable weekend away or use your stay at another time for two magical experiences.
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition includes a two night stay bed and breakfast in a twin or double standard room and does not include any extras at any of Best Loved Hotels in the United Kingdom, as well as two tickets to the Northern Ballet’s Cinderella at a venue and performance time of your choice in the autumn 2019 or spring 2020 tours, subject to availability.
2. The closing date for entries in this competition will be noon on 31st October 2019.
3. The two tickets to Northern Ballet’s Cinderella are non-exchangeable.
4. The winner of the competition will be able to redeem their free stay at specific Best Loved Hotels venues in the United Kingdom, The two-night stay can be redeemed only within 12 months subject to availability. Excludes public holidays and school holidays, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special breaks or promotions. No cash alternative will be made and the prize is non transferrable.
5. The winner is responsible for their travelling costs to and from the hotel and the event.
6. Only one entry per subscriber is valid and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
7. All entrants in the competition will be notified of the result by Best Loved Hotels by email within two weeks.
8. Winners of this contest will be randomly chosen by a representative of Best Loved Hotels (the “Judge”) within two (2) weeks of the end date of the prize draws from all eligible entries received during the date specified. The decisions of the Judge will be final and binding. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winner must accept that his/her name will be announced publicly.
10. Only entrants signing up to receive further offers and information by email from Northern Ballet will receive further communication from Northern Ballet.
11. Best Loved Hotels managed by HotelREZ LTD will share with Northern Ballet the data of any entrants who opted in to receive further information from Northern Ballet.