Built in the late 18th century by James Wyatt as one of the finest classical Georgian country houses in Wiltshire and surrounded by 50 acres of rolling parkland, Hartham Park has now transformed into world class business centre, meeting space and office park. Following a full renovation, Hartham Park mixes business and pleasure by transporting tenants and visitors to the atmosphere of a bygone age. Also onsite are a restaurant and bar, plus one of the only three remaining Stické tennis courts in the world. An excellent setting for meetings, seminars and celebrations.
Open: By arrangement for groups only.
Phone: +44(0)1249 700000
Fax: +44(0)1249 700001