The Warmth of Africa
Tribe Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel in Nairobi celebrating the diversity of cultures, styles and materials. The hotel offers a warm atmosphere with rich deep colours, natural stone, wood, stainless steel and glass. The decor blends rustic metal and handmade wooden furniture and many local fabrics and artifacts.
Jiko restaurant inspired by the open flame grill offers a delightful seasonal menu with crisp flavors and fresh, organic ingredients from local farmers, presented with a playful approach to presentation.
Guests can relax by the outdoor swimming pool and rejuvenate at Kaya Spa, selected by Condé Nast Traveller 2011 as “One of the Hottest urban retreats in the world”. The spa offers a wide range of mystical and enchanting treatments reminiscent of the Kaya forests. A 24 hour state-of-the-art fitness center, with Technogym equipment is also at disposal to stay in form.
All guest rooms and suites come with extra long beds, 300 thread-count sheets, mood lighting and floor-to-ceiling mirrors.
- A socially and ecologically responsable luxury hotel offering the warmest service
- Tribe vibrant décor blends rustic metal and handmade wooden furniture with local fabrics and artifacts
- Guests can relax at the outdoor swimming pool
- Jiko restaurant offers delicious organic ingredients from local farmers
- Kaya Spa named “one of the Hottest urban retreats in the world” by Condé Nast
- 24 hour fitness center with Technogym equipment
The Village Market, Market Road, Nairobi, Kenya
Hotel Location Type:
Hip & Sexy,
Winter Sun Hotels,
24 Hour Front Desk
24 Hour Gym
Bar and Lounge
Airport Shuttle (Additional Charge)
Laundry Service (Additional Charge)
Coffee and Tea Maker in Room
Special Offers & Deals at Tribe Hotel
- Enjoy The Village Market, one of East Africa’s largest Shopping, Recreation and Entertainment destination
- Some local eateries can be found in the The Village Market, located next to the hotel
- Explore The Karura Forest Reserve on the outskirts of Nairobi
- Visit Kiambethu Farm at Limuru, set within beautiful gardens surrounded by acres of tea and indigenous forest
- Brown’s cheese Farm, which lies among the beautiful tea plantations of Tigoni and is run on purely biodynamic and organic principle
- Discover the beautiful African Heritage House, overlooking the Nairobi National Park
- Leleshwa Vineyard Tour: enjoy the refreshing flavours that will enchant your taste from the mysterious Rift Valley.
- Tribe’s Concierge Team is here to advise you what to see and where to go