The Hotel Of South Beach is ideally located in South Beach, just a short stroll from the beautiful beaches and boasting an ideal location in the centre of South Beach. Originally built in 1939 by master architect L. Murray Dixon and beautifully reimagined by American fashion designer Todd Oldham, the hotel encompasses two buildings for a total of 73 rooms and suites adorned in the rich colours, shapes, and textures that celebrate the jewel motif of the original Tiffany Hotel.
This historic landmark of South Beach offers state-of-the-art amenities, award-winning dining options and exceptional accommodations. All guest rooms feature custom-made furniture, flat-screen TVs and iHome docking stations. free wireless internet access and rain-head showers.
Guests can relax at the ocean-view rooftop with the hotel’s swimming pool and its rooftop bar or stay in shape at the on-site fitness studio. Guests will also enjoy the luminous garden and the complimentary beach chairs.
801 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
• Wynwood Walls, bringing the world’s greatest street art artists to Miami
• Lincoln Road Mall, the epicentre for shopping, dining, and entertainment
• The Bass, Miami Beach’s Contemporary Art Museum
• Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), a modern and contemporary art museum
• Miami Beach Golf Club, with views breath-taking tropical landscape (2.2 miles from the hotel)
• Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, magnificent European-inspired estate on Biscayne Bay