Stock Exchange Hotel is located within the heart of central Manchester. Positioned on Norfolk Street in between Market Street and King Street.
- The Manchester Stock Exchange was built between 1904 and 1906, on a design by “Bradshaw, Gass and Hope” and was opened ceremoniously on the 13th December 1906.
- The stunning example of Edwardian Baroque architecture, with its original marble, brass and woodwork, has been carefully restored to breathe new life into one of the city’s most historically symbolic institutions.
- Centrally located in the heart of Manchester, Stock Exchange hotel is an ideal base from which to experience all the city has to offer.
- A collection of forty rooms, signature suites and a stunning top floor residence have been thoughtfully considered and designed with the absolute comfort of our guests in mind.
- From intimate gatherings to large events, our experienced, passionate and dedicated team will bring your vision to life under the direction of chef Tom Kerridge in two restaurants – The Bank and The Bull & Bear.
- We offer an extensive range of facilities and services to ensure your every need is met and your expectations surpassed. From the basic to the bespoke; your wish is our command.