New lifestyle hotel centrally located in the heart of Washington DC., just steps away from the Convention Center, City Center, Chinatown, K Street, and a short walk from the White House, and the National Mall.
- Eaton DC, Eaton Workshop’s flagship hotel in downtown DC, is a welcoming and inclusive cultural hub for kindred spirits, locals, and travelers alike, to convene, collaborate, and create.
- Within walking distance of the Smithsonian museums, Black Lives Matter Plaza, Capitol Hill, and the Convention Center, guests can be a part of the culture of a world-class city and enjoy the comforts of a boutique hotel.
- Your room is your sanctuary at Eaton DC — a respite from a hard day’s work or a long day’s journey.
- Michelin-starred chef Matt Baker (Gravitas) welcomes you to an eclectic New-American dining experience.
- Your animal companions are welcome to join you, at no extra cost.