Suites designed to combine the productivity of a workspace, the inspiration of an artistic studio, and the amenities of a luxury hotel
Lyric at 70 Pine’s Creative Suites cater to the modern business traveler who is looking for a unique local experience, without a minimum length of stay requirement. With carefully curated suites designed to combine the productivity of a workspace, the inspiration of an artistic studio, and the amenities of a luxury hotel.
The hotel is housed in the Cities Services Building, a 67-story, Art Deco masterpiece commissioned in the 1930s by a gas and electric company. The design is a homage to a movement defined by luxury, craftsmanship and materials.
The Creative Suites in Lyric at 70 Pine include full kitchens and living spaces with modern furnishings. Rooms are stocked with pour-over coffee from local roaster SEY, locally produced art, and curated vinyl records. The rooms range from 500-square-foot studios to 1,400-square-foot one and two bedrooms.
Below are some steps that we are taking to make your travels safer:
Throughout your Creative Suite:
- Cleaning Solutions: While we love testing new technology, you shouldn’t be a guinea pig when it comes to cleaning. We use only EPA-certified “List N” hospital-grade cleaning solutions that are proven to eliminate COVID19 and other pathogens that can cause illness.
- Linen Cleaning: We’ve also adopted new guidelines, set by the AHLA and the CDC on how we process linen cleaning between guests to ensure that you can rest easy and have some unusually good sleep.
- Room Assignments: To encourage social distancing, we are assigning Creative Suites to locations that have as few neighbors as possible whenever possible.
- Sanitizing: High touch areas are on an accelerated sanitizing cycle. TV remotes, door handles, and light switches? Yep, all those (and more) are being regularly disinfected during regular housekeeping cleaning.
- Social Distancing: To reduce contact with staff, we continue to offer our SMS text service for questions and requests. Feel free to text us anytime at +1-646-846-2122 if you need help, or if you just want to a ‘quarantine buddy’ to chat with
Within our building:
- Face coverings: Face coverings are required in all public spaces including hallways, laundry areas, and the Loft.
- Staying Clean: We’ve installed hand sanitizer stations by entrances and exits.
- Prioritizing Needs: Given local mandates, we are focused on supporting only the most critical needs of our guests. Other requests may be delayed or denied, including mail deliveries, on-call items, and out-of-cycle housekeeping. With that said, we continue to sanitize shared spaces like elevators and laundry rooms on an accelerated schedule.
- Amenity Changes: The restaurant (Crown Shy) and the coffee shop (Black Fox) are open with limited hours and are offering takeout orders only. The grocery store (City Acres Market) also remains open. The fast casual eatery (Blue Park Kitchen), the gym (NYSC Elite), and the business center are currently closed until local mandates allow their re-opening.
- Health Screenings: Each day, LYRIC staff begin by completing a health screening survey. Any employee who does not pass this screening or should they display any symptoms of illness, they will be sent home.
- COVID19 Testing: We provide all LYRIC staff with complimentary healthcare, including free COVID19 testing as often as requested and as needed.
- Reducing Our Exposure: Many of our front-line staff are actually staying on property to reduce their exposure while commuting. We’ve always promoted that our Creative Suites are amazing to live in, and now we are living that promise with you!
Additionally as employees are returning to work, we are offering a special rate of $79 per night on any Studio suite to your team from now through September 7th, for any one traveling to the city and would like to stay over rather than commuting.
- A 67-story Art Deco masterpiece
- Refreshingly large suites and rooms
- An indoor fitness center with terrace and yoga studio
- A game room
- Curated in-suite art, music and coffee programs
- Boutique Amenities
- 18.5 miles from JFK Airport
- Crown Shy – eclectic and creative a la carte menu
- Black Fox Coffee – artisanal Australian coffee shop
- City Acres Market – organic groceries and prepared foods
- Blue Park Kitchen – quick, healthful food made with local grains and fresh ingredients
- Steps away from South Street Seaport, the Fulton Transit Hub and Brookfield Place